Praterstrasse 10 minutes from Stephanplatz

The size of the apartment is 66 square meters, encompassing living room, bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom with bath tub. Internet access and cable TV throughout. The dwellings suit one to five persons.


This central Appartement is elegantly furnished and offers of course Tv and Internet and Telephone. It comprises of a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom . The dwelling is located in the centre, a mere ten minutes walk to St.Stephen’s Cathedral, the Opera, the Spanish Riding School and the Hofburg. The suit can be rented for days, weeks or even months and can fit 1 to 5 persons. The puissant subway – system, the U-Bahn (Underground) can be reached in a five minutes stroll. Inexpensive parking facilities can be arranged by me within reasonable reach in the vicinity. Children are heartily welcome, and beds for the younger generation will be provided with pleasure if desired.


Comments


lovely plus great location

excellent location, really nice apartment and friendly hosts.We definitely love to stay there again.

a nice flat in a great location.

I have stayed at Patricia's property on Praterstrasse for over 5 weeks.This has been a superb experience. The apartment is in the best possible location, is elegantly and amply furnished, and recently renovated. For corporate housing (which is precisely what we needed), it has been a perfect scenario. But I would highly recommend working with Patricia if you are visiting Austria for holiday as well. She has my highest possible recommendation. Richard

Un grand merci à Mme BLECHA pour son accueil chaleureux ! L'appartement est exactement conforme aux photos, agréable, propre et situé à proximité de toutes les commodités. La proximité de celui-ci avec le centre ville permet de visiter toute la ville à pied.Una adresse que je recommande vivement !

Hélène LEMETEYER 13 MAI 2013

Hélène LEMETEYER 13 MAI 2013

L'accueil de la propriétaire est chaleureux. L'appartement est bien décoré, très lumineux et bien équipé. Superbe baignoire pour se délasser après les visites. Son emplacement permet d'accéder au centre historique très facilement. L'ouverture du lave-vaisselle serait à améliorer. Patrice et Nathalie G.


Equipment


This property sleeps a maximum of 5 people •Double bedroom (chambre á coucher): queen bed — in the living room 2 sofas bed 140x200 Bathrooms •Full bathroom (separate) : Toilet, Bath with shower Other rooms •Kitchen, Dining room, Living room Office, Hall. Indoor facilities Central heating Lift / elevator Outdoor facilities Parking Equipment Kitchen equipment Freezer, Dish-washer, Toaster, Fridge, Microwave oven, Coffee machine (drip style), electric oven, Kitchen utensils General Bed linen, Clothes dryer, Ironing board, Washing machine, Iron, Towels, Vacuum cleaner, Hairdryer Child / infant Baby bath, Cot Entertainment LCD TV Communications Internet (wireless broadband) Lounge furniture Sofa-bed


Price


Our Price on demand contain all taxes and all other additional expenses, like electricity, heating gas and internet. For additional services, like special laundry, repeated cleaning an amount will be charged according to the length of your stay. In case of damage in the apartment, which does not occur in the context of a normal wear, the guest will agree to pay for the arising damage. From 3 days up. Special price (plus 20%) during holidays: Christmas, New Year, and Easter. Fees for long-term accommodation, upon request. The reservation can be guaranteed by a bank transfer or a cheque. A deposit (25%) is due upon booking, the remaining 75% upon arrival in Vienna.


Cancellation


If canceled up to 14 days before date of arrival, 20 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If canceled up to 7 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If canceled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.